Come and see us
Once the Coronavirus lockdown is over, our Resource Centres will once again be open to anyone living with sight loss and have a wide range of demonstration equipment for you to try, as well as information packs and leaflets.
Demonstration equipment you can try includes:
- Lighting in the home
- Gadgets for help in the kitchen such as liquid level indicators, and talking scales and measuring jugs
- Talking clocks and watches
- Symbol Canes and other mobility aids
- Handheld and electronic magnifiers
- BT easy-to-see telephones
- British Wireless Fund for the Blind radios
- Synapptic phones and tablets
- Laptop computers with a range of screen reading and magnification software
Our Resource Centres are open Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm, our Sight Loss Advisors frequently work in the community running sight loss clinics, so please do call ahead if you are planning a visit or you can make an appointment in advance.
Resource Centre Locations:
To find out more about our Resource Centres or to book an appointment, call 0117 322 4885 for Bristol or 01380 723 682 for Devizes.