We are here to help
If you are a young blind or partially sighted person or a parent of one and looking for advice and help on anything, from accessible toys and games for the younger ones to accessible technology for teenagers, or just wanting to have a chat then we are here to help you.
We can offer you….
- Information, support and advice to help you and your young blind or partially sighted child from babies and toddlers, to teenagers and school leavers.
- A variety of tactile toys and games to keep all ages entertained for hours.
- Regular accessible activities based at our hubs in Devizes and Bristol as well as at other locations for all ages during the school holidays and throughout the year.
- Tailored one-to-one sessions for any young blind or partially sighted person and their parents.
- Age appropriate everyday living and life skills training.
- A range of audio library books suited for all ages, from J M Barrie’s classic Peter Pan, David Walliams’ The Midnight Gang and The Worlds Worst Children to Phillip Pullman’s Northern Lights and The Ruby in the Smoke.
Get in touch
Contact Sarah O’Rourke, our Family Support Worker, on [email protected] or call 01380 723 682
for a chat and to find out more.